Here are some reasons for you to do this program?
- Find clarity for your career. “Find what you love to do and you’ll never work a day in your life ” – Confucius
- Find clarity for your personal life – with a partner, a family or independently. Solo time brings into relief what is important – and with it the confidence to follow your heart.
- Experience a Rite of Passage missing in Western Society- Our inspiration comes from the Vision Quests undertaken by young Native American adults and we have adapted it over 10 years to make it accessible and relevant for Australia in the 21st century.
- Just for the sheer challenge of spending three days alone. (Remember – you choose the level of challenge that works for you. Whether it is 50m or 5 km away – for 6 hours or 3 days you will be supported and respected).
- Just learn to enjoy your own company without the distractions of music, tv and internet.
- Find your creativity – whether to uncover a simple pleasure or to design your own life.
- Gain confidence in surviving in a wilderness setting with experienced support close at hand.
- Enjoy the simple peace of a wilderness context over an extended period. Notice how you become a part of it and birds and animals begin to take you for granted.
Here are some excepts from our Testimonial page:
My first solo changed my life in an extremely positive way……..a really essential part of the routine of my life; a way of bringing myself back to myself, keeping life in perspective and finding a great sense clarity for my future. Zac
Matthew and his team were great, providing excellent support both logistically and in creating an environment in which to explore goals and deeper concepts. I’d recommend this experience to every human being to do at least once in your life. Tammy
For me, the power of the experience was to drive a concentrated improvement in self-awareness…….These insights give me the tools to ensure that I prioritise the really important things in life, and how I most constructively go about making a difference to those around me who I love. James
Fantastic experience ! Spending the weekend “solo” was absolutely brilliant. Slowing down, taking time to listen to the birds, listen to my heart and listen to the fire crackle was amazing. Matt C
I learnt a lot during this program. I learnt that the question is not ‘what did you do?’ but instead ‘Who were you this weekend?’ I was powerful, I was creative, I was CONNECTED, I was free and I AM ALIVE! So… if you dare to ’still’ yourself enough to ask the big questions, then, you will hear. Your life will be re-energized and you will regain the essence of your being… yes I’d recommend it! Jason
For me the solo experience was one of the most challenging and at the same time rewarding experiences I have ever had. Charlotte
It.. “restores their souls.” Linda